Vitamins for the skin of the face are biologically active substances involved in the healing, restoration and improvement of the dermis. The term “vitamine” was first introduced by the Polish biochemist Casimir Funk in 1912. The name comes from the words “vita” and “amine” meaning “life” and “amine-containing substance”.
Skin is an external indicator of what is happening inside the body. According to the state of the dermis, one can judge the state of human health and the presence of concomitant diseases (in chronic or acute form).
If the body lacks vitamins, macro- and microelements, the skin loses its healthy appearance, beauty, quickly fades and fades. Interestingly, the thinnest dermis on the eyelids, its thickness does not exceed 0.2 millimeters, and the thickest - on the feet of 1.6 millimeters. The skin is 70% water and 30% protein (collagen, elastin, reticulin), lipids, mineral salts (sodium, magnesium, calcium), carbohydrates (glucose, glycogen, mucopolysaccharides), enzymes.
Derma, as the largest organ of the human body, performs the following functions:
- protective (protects against mechanical damage, overheating of the body, germs, ultraviolet radiation);
- regulatory (through the mechanism of sweating);
- exchange (serves as an auxiliary organ of respiration);
- formative appearance (facial expression).
What can a person talk about?
Based on the appearance, an experienced clinician can tell almost everything about a person’s physical and mental health.
Consider the most common manifestations of diseases on the face, confirmed by medical practice:
- Yellowish brown pigment spots are a renal pathology, and light spotted blotches indicate pregnancy.
- An accordion forehead strewn with transverse wrinkles - a tendency to alcoholism.
- Bluish lips and pink, red cheeks are mitral heart disease.
- A deep fold between the eyebrows is a sign of chronic pain in a protracted form.
- Dark circles under the eyes (bags) - a disease of the bladder, kidneys.
- Wrinkled face in youth - endocrine disorders.
- Flabby skin is a metabolic disorder, the gastrointestinal tract.
- Sallow complexion - the first "bell" to be tested for cancer.
- Capillary network on the cheeks - high blood pressure, a tendency to stroke.
- General puffiness of the face - heart problems.
- Dry lips with jams - a stomach ulcer, gastritis.
- Yellowness of the sclera of the eyes - a sick liver.
- Wax pallor of the face is a symptom of tuberculosis, bluish - anemia. A crimson color indicates blood stasis.
- The paled tip of the nose is a circulatory disturbance.
- Redness, acne on the chin - deviations in the work of the appendages, ovaries.
- The enlarged pores on the wings of the nose are diseases of the respiratory system.
- Brilliant eyes "on roll" - problems with the thyroid gland.
- Acne on the forehead - disruption of the small intestine.
Thus, a person’s face is a “map” of the state of health of internal organs, which will help to better understand your body. Of course, rashes in any zone are not a reason to diagnose yourself, you may be eating poorly, not enough to cleanse your skin, or lack vitamins. However, if acne, age spots or redness systematically appear in the same places, you should consult a doctor to check the operation of the corresponding body organ.
Skin Types and Features
To supply each type of dermis, you need your own set of vitamins. There are four types of skin: combination, dry, oily, normal. The first three types are problematic and require special care.
Normal skin - elastic, has a fresh look, smooth, even surface, without inflammation, rashes, oily sheen. Pores and shallow wrinkles are invisible on it.
|Skin type||a brief description of|
|Normal||Elastic, has a healthy appearance, does not cause discomfort (tightness, oily sheen).|
|Combined (mixed)||This is the most common skin type among women. It is easy to determine: increased fat secretion in the forehead, nose and dryness (normal state) of the cheeks.|
|Greasy||Dense, with poor blood supply and clogged enlarged pores. It is constantly covered with a greasy sheen, which is especially enhanced in the hot season. Due to the increased work of the sebaceous glands and inadequate care, clogged pores become inflamed, itching appears. Owners of this type of skin are more likely than others to have acne. However, the fatty dermis is less susceptible to adverse environmental factors, therefore it is less susceptible to aging processes. An increased "greasy" skin can be caused by a lack of vitamins E, B2, and the frequent appearance of dermatitis, allergic reactions, irritations - B6, B9, B12, H, C .|
|Dry||Thin, beautiful with a soft matte finish. Minor inflammation and enlarged pores rarely appear on it. Very susceptible to negative environmental factors (exposure to ultraviolet rays, wind, frost), which cause a feeling of tightness, peeling. Dry skin is most susceptible to premature aging and the appearance of fine nets of wrinkles and wrinkles. Due to lack of moisture, such a dermis quickly loses elasticity. Excessive dryness of the skin of the face can cause a deficiency of vitamins A, E, C, PP in the body.|
Signs of an acute lack of nutrients in the body, visible to the naked eye "on the face":
- the development of dermatitis;
- the appearance of irritation, rash, redness on the skin;
- increased hair loss;
- long healing wounds;
- dandruff, itching of the scalp;
- the appearance of bruises, hematomas with minor bruises of soft tissues;
- decreased skin elasticity (premature wrinkling);
- dryness and pallor of the dermis;
- redness spots, blackheads;
- drying out and the appearance of cracks on the lips.
Thus, the skin signals a lack of biologically active compounds in the body. A prolonged deficiency of nutrients threatens the appearance of characteristic diseases (polyneuritis, beriberi, pellagra, scurvy, rickets), pathologies of vital organs and systems (heart, liver, kidneys, nerve cells, skeleton).
Regardless of the time of year, the functional state of the body, dry and oily skin always needs additional nutrition. The main vitamins to which you should pay attention are A, E, B, C, PP. The lack of these compounds in the body leads to inflammation, peeling, coarsening of the dermis, the appearance of early facial wrinkles, subcutaneous capillary mesh, excessive dryness and the accumulation of toxins in the skin.
To replenish nutrient reserves, the daily diet is enriched with the following products:
- carrots, beef liver, butter, cottage cheese, spinach, red bell pepper, fish (vitamin A);
- natural oils, nuts, apples, legumes, corn, wheat sprouts (vitamin E);
- citrus fruits, herbs, rose hips, sea buckthorn, blackcurrant, tomatoes (vitamin C);
- cow milk, nuts, cattle meat, cabbage, eggs, fish (vitamins B).
Vitamins for the face
Facial skin color depends on the environment (level of solar radiation), the genetic factor and nutritional characteristics, compliance with the rest regimen.
Four components of the pigment are concentrated on the surface of the dermis, which give it a characteristic shade: melanin (brown), carotene (yellow-orange), carboxyhemoglobin (purple), oxyhemoglobin (red). The presence of freckles on the face means a reduced level of the photoprotective component - melanin. Such skin (with brown blotches) is most vulnerable to the aggressive influence of ultraviolet radiation. In direct sunlight, it quickly dries up, burns, becomes inflamed.
During the day, the sebaceous glands of the dermis produce 20 grams of sebum, which then forms a protective membrane on the face, which protects the surface from bacterial, fungal damage. On the problematic T-shaped area of the face (chin - nose wings - forehead), their number reaches 900 pieces per 1 square centimeter.
Excessive secretion of sebum and improper care contribute to clogging of pores, the appearance of black dots - comedones, which lead to the appearance of inflammation on the face.
TOP-8 nutrients involved in the healing and restoration of the epithelial layer of the face:
- Vitamin A. Reduces the production of sebum, prevents the appearance of acne, has a wound healing effect, and fights inflammation of the face. Vitamin A regenerates the cells of the dermis, smoothes stretch marks, promotes enhanced collagen production, eliminates age spots due to which it is actively used in anti-aging cosmetics.
- Vitamins of group B. Moisturize the skin, reduce the number of wrinkles on the face. Thiamine (B1) prevents premature aging of the dermis, riboflavin (B2) will speed up metabolism and provide cellular respiration. Pantothenic acid (B5) smoothes wrinkles (wrinkles), pyridoxine (B6) treats skin diseases, folic acid (B9) relieves acne, cyanocobalamin (B12) is involved in cell renewal, rejuvenating the epidermis. In addition, B vitamins improve the tone of the face, blood circulation, give the dermis a healthy radiant appearance. These are natural antioxidants that neutralize and remove harmful toxins from the body.
- Vitamin C. Responsible for skin elasticity, destroys free radicals, destroys melanin, due to which brown pigment spots appear, strengthens blood vessels, stimulates collagen production, heals microcracks.
- Vitamin E. The most important nutrient for facial skin. It is difficult to overestimate its effect on the dermis, since it slows down the aging of cells, fights free radicals, improves blood circulation, and protects against ultraviolet rays.
Vitamin E is an anti-aging factor that prolongs youthful skin. Tocopherol smoothes, tightens, soothes the dermis, gives it elasticity, a radiant healthy look, removes inflammation, irritation, and slows down photoaging.
To nourish dry skin, vitamin E is recommended to be used inside (with food, dietary supplements, vitamins) and outside (as masks). Only an integrated approach will help to resist age-related changes.
Thanks to the miraculous properties, almost every cosmetic company introduces tocopherol into the composition of products for the care of aging, problematic skin.
- Vitamin D. Promotes the absorption of calcium, supports skin tone.
- Vitamin K. Struggles with inflammatory processes of the dermis, swelling, age spots, freckles. Vitamin K eliminates dark circles under the eyes, acne, blackheads.
Phyloquinone-based products are used to treat earthy-colored dermis, eyelid lift, and skin lightening in the eye area.
- Vitamin PP. Improves the tone of the face, makes the skin supple, smoothes wrinkles.
- Vitamin N. Stimulates cells to regenerate, participates in metabolic processes (carbohydrate, fat), does not miss the trace elements and radicals that cause pigmentation of the upper layer of the dermis, eliminates old spots and prevents the formation of new ones.
- peeling - a deficiency of vitamins A, PP, B2, B5, B6;
- acne, acne - lack of A, E, C, B2, B6, N;
- sagging, wilting - failure A, K, E, PP, C;
- swelling, age spots, pale complexion - deficiency of PP, P, B3, C.
Special attention should be paid to omega-3 fats, alpha-lipoic and hyaluronic acids, astaxanthin, mineral supplements (calcium, fluorine, phosphorus) that stop the course of inflammatory processes, give elasticity to the dermis, protect cells from damage from the inside and outside (toxins, free radicals) , maintain cleanliness, elasticity of aging skin, a high level of hydration, relieve dryness, oily sheen and peeling.
Overdose and contraindications
Despite the undeniable benefits of each nutrient, it is important to maintain moderation in its use. Excessive uncontrolled intake of vitamins, macro- and microelements causes a malfunction in the body, which "hits" the work of all internal organs and systems.
First of all, an overdose of nutrients affects the liver, which accumulates them. Water-soluble vitamins do not pose a risk to human health (B, C), excess compounds are excreted in the urine. Fat-soluble nutrients (A, D, K, E) in excess can cause intoxication of the body. External manifestations: nausea, lethargy, fatigue, headaches, depression, colic, muscle discomfort, irritability, impaired coordination.
Contraindications to the use of vitamins: indigestibility of the product, allergic reactions (redness of the skin, burning, itching). If adverse reactions occur, stop taking the drug, consult a doctor.
How to use vitamins for the face?
Any skin, regardless of type, requires regular nutrition. Improper care threatens to cause misfortunes in the form of excessive dryness, premature aging.
How to deliver vitamins to their destination - in cells, so that they function at full strength?
Ways to consume nutrients:
- Vitamin complexes. Such drugs not only support the internal functioning of the body, but also deliver beneficial compounds to the skin cells from the blood. After a course of vitamin therapy, you will see that the condition of the dermis has improved significantly.
- Cosmetic procedures. This category includes professional, shop and home masks that locally nourish the skin.
- Separate vitamins. First of all, you need to determine what nutrient the skin lacks. Then, instead of the complex, purchase the missing vitamin. At the same time, its form of release does not matter. It can be powders, tablets, capsules.
- Nutrition. Exclude carbonated drinks, fast food, pastry, bakery products from your daily diet. Replace them with cereals, fruits, vegetables, natural juices.
To improve the condition of the skin of the face, the perfect option is a competent combination of all methods.
Remember, an excess of vitamins is no less fraught with dermis than their deficiency, so stick to the following recommendations.
- Determine the purpose of eating nutrients. To eliminate specific problems (dryness, oily sheen, peeling of the skin), drink a course of certain vitamins, the lack of which causes these problems.
For prophylaxis for the general nutrition of cells, give preference to a complex consisting of a set of vital organic substances "packed" in one capsule. Advantages of vitamin preparations: a wide spectrum of action, coverage of the daily intake of essential vitamins, macro- and microelements, the effect of synergy. The latter, in turn, is that most nutrients work in conjunction, while enhancing each other's action. So, vitamin A improves the absorption of iron, B6 - magnesium, D - calcium, phosphorus.
Thus, vitamin-mineral complexes help many elements to "meet" in one go and work as a team.
- Consult a dermatologist for a specific nutrient. The doctor will determine the cause of the deterioration of the skin (the problem is not always the lack of vitamins or minerals in the body), will prescribe an individual comprehensive treatment.
- Start eating right. Observe the daily regimen, eat at least 3-4 times a day. Breaks between meals should not exceed 4 hours, otherwise the liver may not withstand a sharp change in the phase of "starvation" - "overeating".
To improve skin condition, drink at least 2 liters of pure water per day, switch to vegetable side dishes, never skip breakfast. Replace bakery products and sweets with fruits, dried fruits, and strong drinks, soda - with juices. Instead of fast food, eat diet lean meat (turkey, chicken, rabbit) or fish (hake, pollock).
To cleanse the body, remove toxins once a week, arrange a fasting day, during which eat exclusively cottage cheese, drink green tea. Refuse pickled, canned, smoked products, convenience foods. The last meal - 3 hours before bedtime, do not drink food, wait at least 1 hour.
- Do not combine vitamin complexes with individual vitamins: choose one thing.
- Nourish your skin regularly once a week. Make fortified masks based on fresh fruits and vegetables (from cucumber, zucchini, apricot, citrus, strawberries, peach) seasoned with natural yogurt, sour cream, egg yolk, and potato starch.
- The minimum break between doses of vitamin complexes is 2 months.
To maintain youthfulness, health and beauty of the skin, take care that the cells do not lack vitamins A, B, C, E, PP, D, K, N. Deficiency of one of them leads to a deterioration of the dermis. As a result, all problems will escalate and come up "on the face."
Vitamin Release Forms
- Liquid in ampoules. It is recommended to rub the B vitamins in their pure form in 10 to 20-day courses. Moreover, the best effect is achieved by alternating the application of thiamine (B1) and pyridoxine (B6) in one ampoule every other day. Do not mix them together. In addition, to moisturize the skin and eliminate dryness, a solution of ampoules of retinol (A) and tocopherol (E), which can withstand half an hour, is then washed off on a clean face. The duration of the course is 10 days.
Cosmetologists recommend adding liquid vitamins (in ampoules) to nutritious creams. To moisturize the face, retinol (A) is introduced into skin care products, and phyloquinone (K) is used to remove pigmentation, freckles and UV protection. The resulting vitamin mixtures are applied to the dermis, bypassing the area near the eyes (daily or every other day) for a week.
In the cold season - in late autumn, in winter, skin sensitivity to environmental factors is exacerbated. Temperature changes, frost, snow, rain, wind negatively affect the condition of the epidermis. In this period, the skin, more than ever, needs regeneration of dead cells and hydration.
- In capsules. The main vitamins for maintaining youthful skin of the face - A, E, C. Capsules can be used internally or used externally (open, rub oil with massage movements in the upper layer of the dermis). The course of therapy is 20 days, 2 times a day. To consolidate the effect with a preventive purpose, it is repeated after 2 to 3 months.
- In pills. Dragees are taken orally after meals 1 to 3 times a day, depending on the type of nutrient and the condition of the face, with plenty of water. After a month of regular consumption of vitamins, peeling of the skin takes place, it is saturated with moisture, acquires a healthy color, smoothness.
Acne is a disease of the sebaceous glands. The surface of the human body is strewn with pores that secrete sebum to nourish the dermis. When they become clogged, a kind of cork appears. If you do not take measures and do not cleanse your face, it’s time to become inflamed, and the pathogenic bacteria “Propionibacterium acnes” begin to multiply inside it. As a result, comedones form, pustules appear. If the immune system defeats the pimple decreases, the cork resolves, and it is time to begin to carry out the usual task - the allocation of sebum. Otherwise, the inflammatory process progresses, the follicle is filled with pus.
Causes of acne:
- hormonal disorders;
- lack of micro and micro elements, vitamins, in particular zinc, tocopherol, ascorbic acid, riboflavin, pyridoxine, biotin;
- digestive problems (dysbiosis, gastritis, liver disease, kidney stones);
- improper skin care, inadequate hygiene;
- emotional overstrain;
- malfunctions in the immune system;
- climatic factors;
- subcutaneous tick;
- genetic predisposition;
- allergic reactions.
Acne Control Methods:
- Zinc ointment. It removes harmful substances, stimulates the production of protein, wound healing, reduces the production of sebum, thereby combating comedones.
For the treatment of acne, an ointment is applied to the cleansed face with a thin layer 5 times a day. It can be left all night. At the same time, remember, you can not apply a tone on cosmetics, zinc cosmetics. In addition, during treatment, limit your intake of copper-fortified foods, as this element acts as a strong blocker. As a result, it negates all the changes obtained by zinc.
To cleanse the skin and consolidate the result, the ointment is used daily for 2.5 months.
- Salicylic ointment. It is a powerful drying agent. She fights against oily skin, relieves inflammation. Salicylic ointment 2% is applied to acne for 2 months.
In order not to cause irritation and dryness, do not treat all skin with this product.
- Acne cream. Ingredients: lanolin (5 milliliters), grape oil (200 milliliters), aloe vera gel (100 milliliters), jojoba oil (4 milliliters), ascorbic acid tablets (10 pieces), vegetable wax (30 milliliters), lavender or tea essential oil tree (2 drops). To prepare the mask, use sterile dishes. Mix lanolin, oil, wax in one container, put in the microwave for 1.5 minutes until the components are completely dissolved, add the essential oil. Place the resulting mass in the refrigerator. Apply daily to the face like a regular cream. In addition to cleansing and nutrition, it eliminates wrinkles.
- Get enough sleep (at least 8 hours).
- Get rid of bad habits.
- Lean on foods rich in vitamins B, E, D, which relieve skin irritation, accelerate wound healing, and improve the epithelial layer. These include: eggs, peas, beans, liver, sprouted wheat, lettuce, tomatoes, spinach. Eliminate fatty, sweet foods.
- Regularly apply antiseptic agents (masks, creams) to the face, which disinfect the upper layers of the dermis from bacteria, dirt and dust particles.
Ascorutin (Vitamin P) Against Pigmentation
For every person, a face is his business card. Well-groomed, clean, smooth skin attracts the attention of passers-by and gives confidence to the owner. However, this is the first organ that suffers and gives signals “on the face” that the body is still silent about. Thus, he indicates that he needs help.
Pigmentation - the appearance of brown spots on the skin. They can occur on the face, body, legs, hands. Especially severely affected are people with sensitive skin, which needs natural protection.
Causes of age spots:
- deficiency of vitamins C and P;
- diseases of the liver, endocrine system;
- age-related changes (menopause);
- increased production of hormones (during pregnancy or during menstrual crashes);
- exposure to ultraviolet rays;
- weakening of immunity.
Despite the etiology of skin pigmentation, doctors recommend the most effective method of taking ascorutin to eliminate unwanted spots. To speed up the process and consolidate the result, it is combined with ascorbic acid. In combination, vitamins P and C (Ascorutin) normalize the recovery process of the dermis.
To remove age spots, freckles and whiten the face, the vitamin complex is taken 2 to 3 pieces three times a day. Do not increase the prescribed dose, otherwise it can harm the body. It takes time to fully restore the epidermis. The drug can be used in face masks.
To nourish and brighten problem skin, mix the following ingredients: corn flour (5 grams), ascorutin (3 tablets), olive oil (3 drops), mix and apply the mixture on the dermis an hour before bedtime. Wait 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
In addition, ascorutin helps to restore the body:
- strengthens blood vessels, prevents the appearance of varicose veins;
- improves the condition with rheumatism;
- prevents the development of pathologies of the spinal cord, brain;
- supplies forces, energizes after the transferred infectious diseases.
Vitamins for the skin around the eyes
The area around the eyes is the most sensitive, because of this the first facial wrinkles, drooping eyelids, crow's feet, dark circles appear in this area. Vitamins A and E will help slow down aging. They participate in metabolic reactions, have a regenerating effect, and contribute to the production of collagen and elastin, which are responsible for skin elasticity.
Tocopherol deserves special attention, which has a pronounced moisturizing, firming and anti-aging effect. To care for sensitive skin in the eye area, capsules and vitamin E oil are used.
The effect of vitamin E on the dermis:
- Rejuvenation and lifting. Under the influence of tocopherol in skin cells in adulthood, most of the aging process slows down, crow's feet are smoothed out, fading dermis around the eyes is regenerated, sagging folds are tightened on the eyelids, the production of collagen fibers, elastin is increased, blood circulation and oxygen supply to cells improve.
- Toning and refreshment. Vitamin E improves skin color (gives it a fresh look), removes traces of fatigue, strengthens cell membranes, and eliminates bruises under the eyes.
- Moisturizing. Prevents evaporation of moisture from tissues.
- Antioxidant effect. Protects cells from free radicals that stop the production of elastin, collagen.
- Therapeutic effect. Eliminates allergy symptoms, prevents skin cancer, protects red blood cells from destruction.
Vitamin E is, first of all, a medicine with which you need to be extremely careful so as not to harm your health.
- Inside with food. Natural sources of tocopherol: fresh vegetables (broccoli, onions, lettuce, cucumbers), berries (sea buckthorn, mountain ash, sweet cherry), beans (peas, beans), cereals (oatmeal), animal products (egg yolk, milk, liver), unrefined vegetable oil (sunflower, corn, pumpkin, olive), seafood (squid, pike perch), seeds and nuts (almonds, peanuts, pistachios, hazelnuts), herbs (rose hips, raspberry leaves, flax seeds, alfalfa, nettle, dandelion) . These products can be used as components for masks to nourish the skin.
There is no vitamin E in canned, frozen vegetables.
- Pharmacy preparations. Vitamin E is produced in the form of transparent capsules of saturated color, filled with a homogeneous liquid, oil (Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate) and ampoules for injection. In the first case, the drug is consumed at 8 milligrams per day, in the second - 15 milliliters. Due to its very liquid consistency, tocopherol in ampoules is extremely rare.
To prepare compresses and face masks, vitamin E oil or capsules are used, which are pierced with a needle, squeezing the liquid from it. Before applying the composition to the face, make sure tocopherol is safe and there is no allergic reaction to the product. The vitamin mixture is knocked into the skin of the eyelids with light tapping movements of the fingertips. The duration of the mask around the eyes is 15 minutes. After applying the product on the skin, do not strain the facial muscles with unnecessary emotions, facial expressions. At this time, it is better to meditate, lie down, relax. Remove mask residues with warm herbal infusion of chamomile with a napkin. To complete the procedure - apply a moisturizing or anti-aging gel cream to the skin around the eyes.
To eliminate crow's feet and bruises, as well as removing puffiness from the eyelids, masks with vitamin E are made every 2 to 3 days, depending on the state of the dermis.
Regular care is the key to the health and beauty of the skin for many years!
Recipes for masks around the eyes with tocopherol:
- Moisturizing. It relieves peeling, dryness and tightness of the skin of the eyelids. Thoroughly mix 10 milliliters of almond (burdock or jojoba) oil at room temperature with the contents of two capsules of tocopherol. Apply the vitamin mixture under the eyes with massage movements, leave until completely absorbed.
- Brightening. He fights with dark circles, bags in the field of organs of vision. To brighten the bruises under the eyes, mix 10 milliliters of nettle infusion with a warm decoction of chamomile, 10 grams of crushed pulp of rye bread. The resulting mixture should have a thick slurry consistency. In the finished mass, add 5 milliliters of an oily solution of tocopherol, mix. Apply the mask to the skin for 20 minutes, remove the residue with a napkin.
- Lifting Prevents the formation of folds on the lower eyelid, resists the prolapse of the upper eyelid. To tighten the skin around the eyes, mix half a ampoule of vitamin E, with 15 milliliters of warm almond oil, ½ part of the yolk. Distribute the mask on problem areas, leave for 30 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Anti-aging. Smoothes wrinkles, eliminates crow's feet. To prepare a vitamin smear, squeeze the oil from two capsules of tocopherol, mix it with 5 milliliters of parsley juice, apply the contents under the eyes.
Vitamin E is an active substance that has a rejuvenating and moisturizing effect, which is noticeable after the first application. Suitable for nourishing and soothing even the most sensitive, problematic skin.
Vitamins for the face - a complex of nutrients that support and prolong the youth of the dermis, give it a radiant healthy look. The most important biologically active compounds for the skin are: A, B, C, E, P, K, D, PP, N. All of these vitamins are equally important and should regularly come to the face from the inside (with food or pharmacy complexes) and outside ( as masks). The lack of one of them leads to the fact that the dermis loses its elasticity, becomes flabby, saggy, pigmented spots, acne, nose wings, forehead and chin are covered with a greasy sheen, while dry patches appear on the cheeks. As a result, the skin loses a healthy complexion, pores get clogged, foci of inflammation appear.
To maintain the dermis in a normal state, monitor the diet, it must be balanced, enriched with useful fatty acids (such as Omega). In the diet, the predominance of vegetables, fruits, cereals is encouraged. To nourish and moisturize the skin from the inside, drink at least 2 liters of pure water per day (better, more). Refuse to take carbonated drinks, smoked, pickled, fatty, confectionery, bakery products. Regularly take monthly vitamin courses 2 to 3 times a year. To enhance the effect, it is recommended to perform cosmetic procedures: once a week, nourish the skin with fruit masks. Remember, only an integrated approach can bring the desired result.